Sunday, September 23, 2012

Strolling Along The Forest Path

The poem #06 (February 2004 – March 2005)

Strolling Along The Forest Path
Strolling along the forest path
I chanced upon a curious sight
Just beside a winding river
Two rocks lay side by side

Like two young runaway lovers
Madly in love with each other
Lock in an everlasting kiss
TWO rocks lay side by side

Their souls cleansed by summer rain
Mind polished by wandering sand
Love created by Divine Hands
TWO ROCKS lay side by side

Their features so humanlike
Their emotions so intense
I was truly enchanted by them
TWO ROCKS LAY side by side

But beneath the hard cold surface
Invisible to mortals’ eyes
Beat two hearts of undying love
TWO ROCKS LAY SIDE by side

I imagine their wedding place
Where upon the lovers resides
Deep within this magical land
TWO ROCKS LAY SIDE BY side

A haven of breathless beauty
Of gentle breeze and endless stream
Where beasts and humans roam freely
TWO ROCKS LAY SIDE BY SIDE

Still weaving my web of fantasy
I stumbled forward and hurt my knee
Forgotten along the river bank
TWO STUPID ROCKS LAY SIDE BY SIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment